Premier Research Overview
Premier Research is a primary research site serving southern Indiana. Premier Research provides specialty and primary care to Bloomington and the surrounding area. We partner with many high-quality medical services to provide comprehensive care to our patients. Premier Research is committed to the future of health care in our community.
Many of our providers are active in the community and serve as board members for a variety of business, governmental, and educational entities. Our excellent standing and reputation in the community, combined with our large patient base, makes Premier Research an excellent research partner. We look forward to developing mutually beneficial relationships with research sponsors and are committed to bringing the benefits of clinical trials to our patients.
Join with Premier Research as leaders on the cutting edge of medical research.
What Premier Research will do for you!
- Hold ourselves and our staff to the highest standards in medical and research expertise.
- Keep study participant safety and compliance with regulatory requirements a top priority.
- Perform, maintain, and excel in providing high quality, reproducible research results.
- Play an integral role in contributing to our future's new and innovative pharmaceutical therapies becoming approved by the FDA and made available to the intended recipients.
- Take complete responsibility for the services we provide and/or delegate as we conduct clinical trials.
- Understand and administer to the needs of our customers, the pharmaceutical companies, and study participants.
- Maintain vigilance regarding the importance of personalized one-on-one attention with all participants.
Clinical Research Experience
The medical providers of Premier Research have extensive research experience in many different areas of expertise. They have conducted Phase 2 through 4 trials; both drug and device. Previous areas of research include but were not limited to cardiovascular disease, oncology, hematology, endocrinology, and gastroenterology.
Premier Research Facilities
Premier Research is located in the Internal Medicine Associates Landmark Medical Center. Landmark Medical Center contains a walk-in clinic with extended hours available to IMA patients for urgent care.
Premier Healthcare, in cooperation with IU Health-Bloomington Hospital and hospitals in the surrounding counties, provides inpatient care to our patients and those of many independent primary care physicians in the area.
Premier Healthcare is associated with the Indiana University School of Medicine. Many of our providers serve as Clinical Professors, Assistant Clinical Professors, or Associate Clinical Professors of Medicine at Indiana University.
Premier Healthcare providers are committed to research and take an active role in presenting studies at international and national events.
Institutional Review Board
Premier Research has a proven track record with central IRB’s and IU Health - Bloomington Hospital; FWA# 5667 provides IRB oversight for studies that require hospitalization or hospital based procedures/testing.
Premier Research has a full-time dedicated research and support staff to coordinate all aspects of clinical research.
Premier Healthcare has a large patient database that includes people of all ages, economic backgrounds and ethnicities. In 2005, Premier Healthcare providers saw over 125,000 patients in office visits alone.